Sunday 9 July 2017

chapter 2 :chicken gombo

Chapter 2

Year 2003 at GSAAU vault 17 division F a research was going on. Division F was operating for highly advanced top secrete project which was led by max pecker he was one of the 50 scientist who were involved in this project max pecker was master in telecommunication, astrology, foreign language and was the former candidate for peace making campaign with extra-terrestrial
Image result for extra terrestrial
 life form he actively volunteered himself .none of this was known to his son bill or his wife Linda ,max was in this facility for 31 year and was involved in the project for 8 yr. he volunteered for becoming negotiator.  Max was called as the representative of mankind but after his sudden death the project was put on Holt no one knew how max died just that his immune system was damaged.

2011 November10 Monday morning Eliot was awaked and preparing for his school after a long time everything was normal that morning he was packing his bags and he suddenly smells something similar to…. what his grandma use to make so in excitement he lets the bag down and rushes down through the staircase and runs to the kitchen to see what was cooking n who was the one making it.
As he enters the kitchen thinking of Grandma Linda it appears to be his dad he was surprised and happier to see him.
He had no words to say so he kept smiling... Smiling and smiling then he says “aaa….papa” in a smooth and awkward voice.

 His dad turned over to him and says “oh! You awaked already come, come sit there” Eliot sits on the chair with a smiley face looking at his father, father ask Eliot “Eliot you know granny Lin use to make chicken gumbo soup for you every weekend in morning”
Eliot “yes, papa” father “she told me you liked that soup a lot “Eliot “mm…hymn a lot” Eliot’s father serves the bowl to Eliot and pour some soup in it and says “hear Eliot have some I made it for you ” Eliot was amazed  by it he started asking questions to himself why?what?how? And…he. Took a sip of the soup. The taste was like home and Eliot loved it Eliot asks his father “dad what’s today” father “Monday…? Why” Eliot “no is it your birthday “father “mm….nah” Eliot “so is there something  special today  you prepared my favorite soup there must be something “father “hymn Eliot…. M sorry my son” Eliot “for what dad “father “you see… I have never paid attention to you as a father I never had been there for you after your mom’s death I never had a chance to speak to you normally I was being selfish all I was thinking and doing was because I can’t stand the ….pain” Eliot’s father started pouring out the tear which were hold on so long for 12 year.

Eliot “dad look at me, did I ever complained you “father “no” Eliot “so dad stop assuming thing it ok I’m over it anyways and I’m happy you are trying to get back home apart from that those time are gone now we can’t have them back ”father “so what should we do then “Eliot “if can’t change the past change the present so our future will be happy” father  “that’s actually smart your intelligent like me huh! Then from today I promise I will do whatever to keep my son happy” Eliot “that what I’m saying….hymn dad don’t you have  work today “father “ooo god o god o god I’m screwed m screwed”  Eliot’s father seem to forgot his job time and now was in hurry he almost massed up the kitchen while walking out slammed his foot on the door several time Eliot “dad bye drive safely” as his father left Eliot took off to his school he locked the doors and window and took off to school well Eliot was early when he left the house so he thought to take a long root from his grandma’s  house.


While walking across the footpath he discover a blond hair girl who was continuously staring at the house but Eliot didn’t pay attention and moved on from there as that house was sold to someone else  so he thought she might be related to them   

No comments:

Post a Comment